Life From My iPhone


 Baby Ryan in his carseat on the way somewhere, I'm not sure where.
 Waiting in line at the airport in Las Vegas to start my trip to Salt Lake City.
 The coolest soda machine ever! It has all the regular sodas, then when you click on a soda you can add different flavors to it. It is so cool. This was at the Noodles & Company in SLC.
 Jane & I getting ready on Monday morning.
 Cute handles that I love so much from Anthropologie. I want to get them for my dresser.
 Little vampires! Such cute boys!
 My friend Justin at work was acting crazy, and threw an entire handful of paperclips at me. So I stole his hat and put a bunch of paper-clips all over it! Ha
 Cozad sitting under the bench at the Vet the day she was really sick last month.
 Cody and I on Cody's first night EVER going to a club! Hello Party Rock at Marquee! I like this picture, because I look older and different than normal, which never happens.
 Ryan wearing a fun feather mask at Pottery Barn.
 The couch that we are getting for our living room. It comes in this Tuesday. Glory, Glory, Hallelujah for a new couch!
 After a week of starting my acne treatment, this is what my face looked like. The lotion they gave me itches my face really bad, and I was putting it to far under my chin so it started to scab. The rest of my face looked like this too. Gross.
 Nails by Janaye. She does really cute patterns and such. I love her.
 Carter outside the creepy house in our neighborhood. He didn't want me to take this picture. The house is actually pretty creepy. If you can tell, there is a merry-go-round with Zombie babies, and evil babies in a cage. Yeah, it's ridic.
 Carter building a garage for his monster trucks in our fort the other weekend. So cute!
 A TRUCK FULL OF TORTILLAS! Holy cow it was PACKED.
 The new Beetle. I love, love, love this color! So pretty!
 Carter drinking a slurpee.
 My gas mishap last weekend. It was ridiculous. The price on the sign said 3.54 per gallon. THIS is not 3.54 a gallon!
 I accidentally loaded the blurry picture of us, but I'm too lazy to load the other one. This is Blayne and I on the top of sunrise mountain. 
 Grimaldi's after an evening of shopping with my Mom. I love that place!
 An awesome looking, and even better TASTING, cake. My friend Jermanie's Mom made it for me, because he told me her cakes were the best. Obvi, they are.
 I had a horrible day on Thursday, and this is proof. I went to the doctor for my physical, got caught up at the Health district, went to the dentist for a root canal, and then worked 7 hours with a numb face. At this point, I was waiting at target for my prescriptions and I was NOT doing well. :/
 My Dad's new Truck. It's a Western Star, it's really nice and so tall inside that he can stand up straight! My Dad is about 6 foot 3. NUTSO!
 I found my Dad's old cell phone at the office on Friday. Holy cow, that thing is a brick!
I just needed to note how long my hair is! It is getting to be sooooo long. I love it!

Comments

  1. Okay I could comment on each photo...but I will summarize instead:

    1: You look like a fox in every picture but the one where you had that awful day - you look so sad I want to punch someone for you.

    2: Your nephews are studs, and I still say we should set them up with my nieces of the same ages!

    3: I'm glad your dog is feeling better! I hate hate hate when pets are sick.

    4: I'm super jealous of the cake. And I want a piece real, real bad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts