Vacation & Accepting Trends

I am so excited for this weekend. I am flying out to Salt Lake tomorrow afternoon, and staying there until Tuesday morning! I get to hang out with Jane all weekend, and see Shannon. I'm pretty sure this was a really good idea. I had some reservations about it, because I am trying to save my money instead of spend it. Then I thought to myself, when will I have this chance again? I mean really. So I took a leap of faith and booked my flight two weeks ago. I'm just super excited to get to see Jane and to get to frolic around Salt Lake for a while. If you didn't know, Utah is my favorite place in the entire world. (Yeah, I'm the weird one.)

A lot of people don't like Utah because of the stereotype it gets for being a "bubble" and "mormonville", but I like bubbles, and I'm Mormon! So A++ for me! Really though, Utah isn't as much of a bubble as some would make it seem. I think that people lean towards hating on Utah because they don't actually go there, and enjoy themselves. I hate haters. You know what I'm sayin'? I hate it when people are like, "I hate people who hate Twilight, because I hate Twilight." or... "Jason Mraz is so overplayed, I hate him. Therefore, I hate all the people who love Jason Mraz and dress indie and take pictures of themselves." Well sorry peeps, that's half the population. I really think people need to get over it. Stop hating on what makes other people happy. (Unless it's like, nuclear weapons and murdering puppies.)

For example, here are some things I'm not a fan of. Lady Gaga, Harry Potter, Leggings as Pants, Pretty Little Liars, Super High Heels... I could go on. However, just because I'm not a fan of these things... doesn't mean that I don't love the people who are. Because half the friends I have love those things. ESPECIALLY HARRY POTTER. Which is why, when they start talking about him... I let them ROLLLL. Because, in turn they will have to hear me fangirl over Hunger Games and how incredibly good looking Ryan Reynolds is.



Let's give a little, so we can get a little here people. Be nice to people who like different trends. Okay? Because, let's face it. We are all on this earth together, and we can't really change that.

((If that wasn't a tangent, I don't know what is.))

So have a good weekend, and be safe. Deal? Deal.

Comments

  1. Ummm...he is the hottest man on the planet. Love. Love. Love. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha "unless it's like, nuclear weapons and murdering puppies". i laughed out loud for reals.

    have so much fun in SLC! i personally think SLC is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts