So Much Love

"Often, the answer to our prayer does not come while we're on our knees but while we're on our feet serving the Lord and serving those around us. Selfless acts of service and consecration refine our spirited, remove the scales from our spiritual eyes, and open the windows of Heaven. By becoming the answer to someone's prayer, we often find the answer to our own." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf This is what I learned this weekend. Especially the last part about someone's prayer being the answer to your own. I think that this trip has changed my view on my life completely. I learned a lot. Despite some of the crazy times I had. There is a lot of work to be done, and a lot of challenges to overcome still but I feel much better. I also feel like I gained my heart back. Somehow I seem to leave the biggest part of me in Utah when I go. I am looking forward to the chances and steps I'm going to take and am do happy that I am feeling confident again. I want whoever reads this to know something. God and Christ love you. They love you so much. I can't even comprehend all of the love they have for you. For us all. There is no more important relationship than the one between you and God. There is no one, or thing you should love more than him. I want you to know that the only peace and comfort I receive is through God. He is my anchor, there is a string tied from my heart to his. I am so grateful for him. I hope that you all can learn of his love, and use what you learn to love others completely. No matter what his Children do, God loves them. We must do the same. I could just burst with joy at this entire concept. We are all so incredibly lucky! I will be back later this week with pictures from my trip and some more light-hearted and hilarious stories. Right now I'm stuck at the airport. My flight is delayed almost an hour. Pray that I get home in time to make it to work!

Comments

Popular Posts