Funny Bone

I'm a horrible blogger. Mainly because I start things and never finish them. I probably won't ever finish my collection of essay's because I'm a dumb, and don't feel like sitting myself down and spending three hours on one blog post.

Blogging isn't as exciting for me as it used to be. I think it's because not many people read my blog anymore, or I'm not as close to the people who read my blog. Because people read, oh do they read! I get comments from people at church, or work, "I read your blog the other day!" or, "I saw that on your blog." I thought maybe a new layout would make me more excited and happy to write. It didn't. Sad.

I guess maybe I feel self conscious about my blog now, because I mainly hit the deep spiritual points of my life. Which might come off as offensive to some. I mean, not everyone who reads this, or read this, are LDS. I don't expect you to be. I think I started posting mainly spiritual stuff, because that's what I really thought about. Of course that isn't ALL I thought about, or think about. If it were, I wouldn't be here, now would I? It is my blog, however, and because of that fact I can write about whatever I want. I used to be funny, I swear. I just have no idea what happened. I think my funny bone broke, or fell off or something.

I'm not sure why I'm saying all of this. I guess I just wanted to post about SOMETHING. I think I will share with you some things I think are funny, because I'm not funny, but this stuff is. I found all of this stuff on Pinterest, so if you are all upset about photo credits, you can find them there.


 hahaha oh Dumb & Dumber!
 You know you did....
 This is how I feel sometimes...
 PSBTW this is awesome! OBVI!
 I DIE!
hahaha this is fantastic!

If this doesn't make you happy, I don't know what will.

Comments

Popular Posts