ABC

Everyone is doing them! Why not me??


Age: 21
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Making the bed. Mowing the lawn or vacuuming the leaves outside.
Dogs: I have two. Auzzie & Cozad. They are my babies. 
Essential start of your day: Food. I must eat, or I will not be able to function. 
Favorite color: Yellow.
Gold or silver: Gold.
Height: 5'7
Instruments I play (or have played): I play the piano. But I am very rusty.
Job title: Cashier/Service Writer/Receptionist. 
Kids: I hope to have many little ones one day.
Live: Las Vegas, Nevada
Mom's name: Tamara, Tammy, THE TAMS. Okay maybe not the last one...
Nickname: Shelbs, Shulbs, Shebe, Shelbster, Shelby Lou, Lou, Beezy, Cornchip, Corn-dog, Shelbanator.... The list goes on and on.
Overnight hospital stays: None that I know of besides birth.
Pet peeve: When I can hear someone chew their food. When someone says "Good Morning" in the middle of the afternoon, just to piss you off. Heavy breathing.
Quote from a movie: "She's always in my bid-ness!" - "Well, it becomes necessary to insert yourself in someone's BID-NESS, when they fall asleep with a curling iron in their hair!!!" - "That happened two times!".... Basically anything from Baby Mama
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: 2 Siblings. 2 Older seeesters.
Time you wake up: Between 6am and 8am
Underwear: I wish it weren't necessary, but it is.
Vegetables you dislike: Brussel Sprouts. I don't think I've ever had them, but they smell gross. Oh and those little mini corns. YUCK.
What makes you run late: Eating.
X-rays you've had done: Teeth. I had an MRI once.
Yummy food you make: I make really good cakes. They don't look pretty, but they taste like heaven.
Zoo animal: Ever since listening to a Podcast on Zoo's I'm not really a fan of them. But, I would love to go to the Zoo and see the Giraffes.

Comments

Popular Posts