Upcoming Events

I'm getting kind of excited about this little blog of mine. I'm going to turn it into something for myself that I have dreamt about for a long time. I'm hoping the changes will take root, and stay firmly planted.

The plan is, I am going to write essays about things I am interested in. It is going to be good for me, and great for you. If you're into that sort of thing. The first series is in the works, and it will be a multiple part series about our Spirits/Souls. Of course most of my work will be faith-based and talk a lot about the gospel, (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) However, I will link to all of my sources and explain everything in detail, without going overboard.

I'm not sure if many people read my blog anymore, but if you do. This is a heads up about what is to come. I'm really excited for it, and I to just be writing a lot more in general. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you are having a great day!

Jellyfish from the Shark Reef, LV NV July 2011

Comments

Popular Posts