I truly believe that I am too deep of a person for the situations I get myself into. I have so many deep and intricate thoughts, that don't ever bubble to the surface because of their frailty and their "relevance". I am sick of that happening. I need to find someone, anyone who I can talk about these things with.

Do you have a certain singer, or band who you listen to and almost start crying. Not because the music is beautiful, which it is. Don't get me wrong... it is so beautiful. The tears come to your eyes because of all the feeling the words and tunes bring back. Rocky Votolato is that for me. He is everything that I shy from on a daily basis, because if I listen to him... everything in my life becomes frozen. I think of every hardship, every up and down. The music flows through the speakers and hardens everything to stone.

I'm thinking of it right now, and can't even write straight. It's like a whirlwind of everything impossible and possible, and done and not done surrounding me and pausing time at the same moment. I know I'm not making sense, I know. I just can't seem to get what I want to say out, and that alone is killing me.

Comments

Popular Posts