Wish List

Just a few things that I have been day-dreaming over. I am in complete love with Pinterest. It is probably the best site ever, I love pinning ALL DAY LONG! If you don't have Pinterest check it out, and if you like it... send me and e-mail and I will invite you!
Forget Me Knot Ring via


This very cute outfit! I love me some jean and polka dots! via

Beautiful image from this tumblr website. It makes me want to cut my hair.

One of my many dream wedding rings, it just depends on the man. via

These abs. tumblr

These gray cordones Toms. via

This pink dress from Ann Taylor.
This Macbook woodgrain cover so cute! From this etsy shop

What are you in love with right now?

Comments

  1. that website looks awesome! you should invite me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that ring...like yesterday.

    And those shoes...and the dress...oh yeah, and those abs.

    missed you and your blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard nothing but amazing things about Pinterest but I'm afraid to sign up and fall in love. Haha.

    LOVING that bow ring, the TOMs, and I need those abs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts