What's In Your Bag?

I decided that this was a really cute game, so I wanted to play too. Unfortunately my camera Margo is broken, and in the shop. So I had to use my Mom's camera that she never uses. It worked just fine, but makes me sad that I don't have my own camera for another five to seven weeks. Anyways, here goes nothing!

P6130111

P6130123

1. A Bunch of papers and trash that I don't know why I have in my purse.
2. My car keys.
3. Eye drops! Lots and lots of eye drops!
4. My name tag for work.
5. The Book of Mormon which you can see more about here. This is my tattered travel copy with all the pages folded in.
6. My wallet, which carries receipts and no money. Ha.
7. A SDHC Card for my camera, that is gone. :(
8. Burt's Bees Tiger Lilly Chapstick.
9. One extra Bobby Pin just in case.
10. My RAEN sunglasses and their cover case.
11. Lollypops for my nephew Carter the next time I see him.
12. Girly things.
13. A pen, which I never can seem to find.
14. My beloved iPhone, Irene.
15. My iPod which doesn't have a name, surprisingly.
16. A fortune that says I will find happiness in a new relationship. A girl can dream!

What's in your purse? Or backpack? Or wallet? (I know some guys read this blog, *pssst*Chris Fox*pssst*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts