Sparkler Fail

I don't know about ya'll, but this picture is probably the funniest picture of my life time. I cannot stop laughing at it, and I am serious. Oh my gosh.


I am dead. DEAD. It is so funny. Maybe my sense of humor is really weird, but this is greatness. The guy, what he is wearing. That little kids face, and of course the super serious fire-spark on his foot. Do you remember those little white pops that you get on the Fourth of July? Those things are the best, and totally scary at the same time. I totally thought that, that is what this picture was of. Until I looked closer and realized it is a sparkler dropping on that kids foot. Which would hurt, but for some reason makes it ten times funnier. I am a horrible person. I should go to jail, or to Iraq or something. Okay, that was bad too.

I will just stop there.
I'm still laughing.
Hahahahaha

Comments

  1. Um. That is priceless right there.
    That outfit? Off the hook...That kid's face? Amazing.

    Thanks for the laughs!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts