Life Lately



I didn't have a post planned for today (it's Thursday night as I write this) and my weekend is going to be very busy. I decided that I haven't actually talked about life, and what is happening in a really long time. So, here I am. Talking about life.

Lately I have been working a lot, and trying to work out more. I don't really run anymore, which makes me sad, but then happy because it's 116 degrees outside already. Jillian Michaels is my new obsession. She is a beast.

Recently I gave a Book of Mormon to a co-worker/friend of mine named James. James is one of the coolest guys you will ever meet. He accepted my offer to read the book, and to come to a fireside meeting last Sunday. He brought his son, and they both loved it. James wants to learn more, and it's a really exciting thing for me to witness.

I guess what is really the coolest thing about my life right now is that, I am sharing the thing I love the most with someone. It can be scary, and make you feel very vulnerable at times, but it is worth it. I've always wanted to be a missionary, and preach the gospel. There seems to always be something that holds me back from doing it though. It's not a bad influence, or spirit. It's good things like family, education, and friendships. I stayed here in Vegas for a reason (instead of putting my papers in) and I think I need to continue to be here for a while longer.

I will be 21 years old in under a month. I feel like it is going to be a big milestone for me. I think that 21 might be the best year of my life, and I am just preparing myself for that. Because even though we started a new year in January, my real new year is July 5th. That's when I start an entirely new year of life, of love. I cannot wait! Come faster 21!!

That is pretty much all. Alix is getting married on Saturday and I am so excited for her! She is going to have a fantastic marriage and she will love being married. (She has been waiting for what seems like forever) I'm excited to go and dance, and just see her and Chey happy! Yay for happy days!!

Oh and this statement from the church on the Book of Mormon on Broadway. Thank you for sharing it with me Shannon!

The production may attempt to entertain audiences for an evening, but theBook of Mormon as a volume of scripture will change people's lives forever by bringing them closer to Christ.

Comments

Popular Posts