Hello Friends!

Hey, how's it goin'? Yeah, me too. I know, the weather has been crazy lately!! Yeah? Oh, that stinks. I work a lot... No, it doesn't really matter, it's a job! Hahaha, nice talking to you.

I hope this is not the way our conversation would go if we were to meet. Because this is a pretty awkward conversation. Seeing as how you read my blog, and you have the opportunity? to read some of my most precious and deep thoughts, I would figure you and I could have a more interesting conversation. Well, the point of this whole paragraph is to reassure you that I am not looking for popularity or to take over the internets. I am however looking for a larger scale of success. I think that ya'll could help me with that.

First, I just created a Facebook Fan Page for my blog, and if you CLICK HERE or on the Facebook tab on the sidebar, you will be able to go to it. Once you are there, you should click LIKE and become a fan. BUT ONLY DO THIS if you really like the page. If you hate me or something, just leave a mean comment here, or email me. Deal?

Second, since I am such a small blog I am considering doing advertisements for free. I think I would do three small advertisements on the side bar, and a post for each product/blog. If you are interested you can email me at shelbyloudelong at gmail dot com or just click the E-mail button on the side of the page.

Last, but not least. If you read my blog and have any questions, suggestions, comments, concerns... I would really love to hear from you. Leave a comment on this post with anything you want to ask or say, and I will reply back to you in a future post!

That's all. Thanks for your time! I really love you, and think you have great hair and beautiful eyes! Thanks for being my friend!


DSCN1308

Comments

Popular Posts