OKC DAL MIA CHI

NBA Playoffs.

Oklahoma Thunder
Dallas Mavericks
Miami Heat
Chicago Bulls

My guess?
Mavericks & Heat in the finals.

My hope?
Thunder & Heat in the finals.

Why am I talking about basketball?
Because.

Why not the Mavericks? Why not the Bulls?
Mavericks... I really like them as a team. However, I would love to see the Thunder pull a big one on this. I might end up rooting for the Mavericks in the end, that shows how attached to the Heat I am. The Bulls? I don't have a good vibe about them, it's a no-go, the Bulls and I. Hence, why I am rooting for the Heat to win.

Let's just say this is a new-found, late-found, love. I now have an ESPN Scoreboard App on my iPhone. Now let us all join together and cheer on Oklahoma who are in the fourth game trying to get some turn-over with a current score of 61 to 59 in the 3rd quarter.

GO THUNDER! GO MAVS! GO HEAT!

I'm so indecisive.

Comments

Popular Posts