8 Week Challenge - Week 2



Along with my goals from last week, I will be starting some new goals this week. The theme this week is fitness. Last month at this time, I was preparing to run a half marathon. I was really into running, and still am. Well, mentally. I know that running is good for me, and that I need to start doing it again, but I just can't get myself to do it. So, this week I will try my hardest to get it done. I'm still working on one of my goals from last week, so I am going to make these goals a little bit easier.

Goal number one: Go running once this week. Even if it is for a mile.
Goal number two: Do yoga once a week, and learn to appreciate my life in between sun salutations.
Goal number three: Do something fun, like dancing or hiking, that is fitness related, but also easy and outgoing.

Those are my three goals for the week, and I am so excited to try and fulfill them!

YAY FOR MAKING PROGRESS IN LIFE!!

Comments

  1. Sound like your have a grand time!
    Good luck :D

    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts