The Night Before...

In the morning, when the sun rises on the east side of town, I am going to be driving with my Mom and sister to Lovell Canyon. When we get there, it should be a chilly 35 degrees, and there might even be some light rain. They will drop me off at the starting line, and park the car. Then I will get my packet to race. Tomorrow I am going to run 13.1 miles in a canyon. I'm going to have a number on my shirt, a garmin on my wrist, and a tracker on my shoe. It's going to be hard. Mile 8 or 10 is where I will want to stop, walk, and die. However, I will not stop. I will not walk. I also will not die. Because, I'm not a quitter, and I am going to punch this half marathon in the face. Straight up G.

Wish me luck.
Pray for me.
I love you.
If I never see you again, know that you are the greatest.

I'm ready to rumble. How bout you??

Comments

Popular Posts