So I Went On Vacation...

I went on vacation with my family to Coronado Island. We left on Thursday morning and arrived that afternoon. It was basically, the best ever. I love vacation, and I love my family. I took a bajillion pictures so here are some of them!

 Dang we have a lot of stuff!
 About to leave for the beach!
 Family
 My Dad and I
 Hotel Del
 Walking to Dinner
 The Beach.

 Carter about to go swimming!
 About to stuff our faces at Hodad's in Ocean Beach.




 Beach Day.
 Soooo cute!
Ross and I on our bike ride around the island.

Comments

  1. Awww what cute pics! I love family vacation, and well vacation in general!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacation was fun! Thanks for takin so many pictures! And thanks so much for helping with the baby! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts