Shelby Lou from A to Z

I kind of like this kind of blogging, its easy, and doesn't take too much time. I got this idea from Young People In Love the blog. Basically the cutest blog ever. Anyways, here is a way to get to know me! :D

Age: 20

Bed size: Queen

Chore you hate: Getting dressed, doing my hair, putting on makeup, and putting on nail polish. KILL ME.

Dogs: I have a Rat Terrier named Cozad, and a Shnauzzie named Auzzie. They are my favorite girls. When I get older, I want to own an Australian Sheperd and a Begal.

Essential start of your day: Waking up and cuddling with my dogs.

Favorite color: Plum. But it changes often.

Gold or silver: I really want to say Gold. But I am going to say Silver instead.

Height: 5'7". I love my height. Not too tall, not too short.

Instruments I play (or have played): The piano. I took lessons for 8 years, but I no longer play. Sad face.

Job title: Cashier. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Woman. Take your pick.

Kids: Do I have kids? Yeah, no. I don't. Do I want them? Sometimes. Okay, yes. I want lots of kids.

Live: Las Vegas, Nevada.

Mom's name: Tamara.

Nickname: Shelbs, Shelby Lou, Shelbster, Shclong, Schlong DeLong, Bizzle, Awesome. Okay, maybe not the last one.

Overnight hospital stays: I think I stayed one night in the hospital when I was born. But other than that... no way jose!

Pet peeve: When you tell someone how something should be done, multiple times, and they don't do it. Also, the sound of someone chewing. SICK. Close your mouth.

Quote from a movie: "There's no crying in baseball!" - A League of Their Own

Right or left handed: Right.

Siblings: I have two older sisters. Emily and Jordan. They married really cool guys, so that means I got two brothers. My sister Jordan's husband Ross, has three brothers, and I call them my brothers. We are family, and I love them endlessly!

Time you wake up: 6 am or 8 am. Depending on the day. I can't sleep past 8, its torture.

Underwear: I can't wear thongs because they are disgusting. So yes, UNDERWEAR full on underwear please. Thanks.

Vegetables you dislike: I love Vegetables, but I don't like brussel sprouts. Yuck.

What makes you run late: Deciding to grab a smoothie, or deciding to be late. If your not ten minutes early, you are late. Bottom line.

X-rays you've had done: Teeth. MRI. That's all.

Yummy food you make: I can make really good salsa if my Mom helps me. I'm also really good at making cookies and cakes. My favorite meal to make is a bleu cheese stuffed hamburger with a tomato on top. YUHMM.

Zoo animal: I really like Giraffes. They are so pretty. If I could take a Zoo animal home it would have to be a baby lion. SO PRECIOUS! Dangerous, but precious.

Comments

  1. "Also, the sound of someone chewing. SICK. Close your mouth." Also terrible? The sound of my husband biting (and possibly eating, although I can't think of that or I'll gag and die) his nails. Ugh. UUGHGHGGH worst thing on this earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cute! And I laughed out loud at the schlong! Hahahaha! Ever been to schlotzky's deli? We call it schlong-skies. Yah, any chance we get we say schlong (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dangerous but precious. I laughed my face off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for the sweet blog love!!!
    smoothies are THE BEST. end of story. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts