My Train of Thought - Memories & Such

I can't wait for that moment in my life when I think of something amazing that I want to do, and then I do it, and I know that I will never get sick of it, or change my mind about it. Whatever it is, I will be stoked when I figure it out.

Whenever I eat watermelon, I think of that episode of the Rugrats. You know the one, where Angelica swallows the watermelon seed after telling everyone it would grow a watermelon in their stomach.

Automatically after thinking of that, I think of the Magic School Bus. Miss Frizz. Oh my goodness. That show was the business. Not only was it funny, it helped you learn about science.

Speaking of science... when I was in eighth grade I had the best science teacher. His name was Mr. Borg, and he was so awesome. He had a pet snake and some hamsters, in the classroom. Mr. Borg was the kind of teacher where he would start of the discussion in the classroom talking about grades, and twenty minutes later we were talking about the components of ketchup. This class always makes me think of my friend Blair.

Blair and I have been friends since second grade. We used to ride our bikes to school (waking up almost an hour early to get there) and hang out in Mr. Borg's classroom. One time, when we were riding our bikes to school, Blair got chased by a big german shepherd. I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

Haha oh my goodness, one time when I was a freshmen in high school my friend Danielle, her boyfriend Bill, and I were ditching school. We tipped over a port-a-potty in my neighborhood, and I peed my pants. I never told them, until recently. I ran through the sprinklers after and then went home to change, to try and cover it up. Oh my goodness that was embarrassing.

What's really embarrassing is when you accidentally say "your Mom" to someone who's Mom is dead. Yeah, I've done that.

It's hard to move on from that one, I'm cringing just thinking about it.

Tonight, I went to get slurpees and when I was filling up one of them, it started overflowing. I'm talkin' it was all over the place. I just stood there holding it as far away from me as I could, letting it drip all over my hands. I now have red slurpee juice stained on my hands. Legit.

Once, my friends and I challenged each other to a slurpee drinking contest. Whoever could drink the most slurpee's without peeing won. I drank two large slurpee's and didn't really want to pee my pants again, so I lost.

What I don't understand is that slurpee is not a word. It keeps popping up misspelled, and it isn't. It should definitely be in the dictionary.

My name in the dictionary is defined as: A city in North Carolina.

Comments

  1. You missed an opportunity to make a borg assimilation joke. I'm disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts