Country/Indie Alternative

If you were a genre of music, what would you be?

If I were a genre of music, I would be Country/Indie Alternative. My personality is mainly energetic, but not crazy all over the place. At least, I don't think so. I'm sure others would disagree. I'm mainly energetic and country music is very energetic. It's upbeat and makes you want to dance till your boots fall off. What's really important about the country part, is that it's real and raw. It talks about everything, and it's not afraid to be honest. I love country music.
(via)
I do however, have different sides to my personality, and I think Indie is one of them. I might be wrong by saying Indie Alternative, but it's what I believe is Indie, Jay Brannan, The Early November, Rocky Votolato, MIKA (that might be pop), The Format, FUN!, and many more. This kind of music makes you think, but it's fun and easy going. BUT what is really important about this is that its heart-wrenching, gut-busting, and deep. I love that. I love that about myself too. I'm the kind of girl who invests herself into things deep, deep, down. Things like Rocky Votolato, and The Early November show that.

(via)

Here are a list of bands/artists that I think fit my personality to a T.

Alabama
Reba
Chris Young
Jay Brannan
Rocky Votolato
The Early November
The Rocket Summer
MIKA
Tristan Prettyman
Jarret Burns
Nik Day
Truman
Blake Shelton
Miranda Lambert
Taylor Swift
Ok Go!
Wakey!Wakey!
Randy Travis
Alan Jackson
George Strait

Comments

  1. I have been a country fan my whole life and I will always love it. I love your cute blog so much! We definitely share the same taste in music. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts