You Bet Your Bottom Dollar

Workout - 3.00 Mile run at an 11:00 minute pace. I pushed myself too hard, which could be why I am so fatigued right now. Or it could be that I ran this morning before school, which means I woke up at 5 AM to run. I'm a crazy. I love it.


I'm at school. About to leave for work. I really dislike school 90% of the time, but today was okay. I participated in the workshop during my sociology class, and I browsed the internet for upcoming races during history class. Some might think that is a win lose situation but I don't think so. I just did 2 hours of history reading to make up for it anyways.

Do you want to know something?

I rarely wear makeup and I am kind of in love with that fact. Sometimes I like to look extra nice, and I slop on some mascara and blush. But make up itches my face and my eyes, so I don't wear it. I'm not boasting, because I know I don't look my best. But I feel comfortable and right now, that's all that matters.

Tonight I'm going to hang out with a boy from Logan. Blake. Blake is the best, and he is super tall. Maybe I will take a picture with him so you can see. He is like a tree.. but cuter.

I might also see my favorite Jane this weekend. How could it get any better?? I'm not sure.. maybe a 5 mile run on Saturday will do the trick.

Happy Thursday to one and all!

Comments

  1. "He is like a tree.. but cuter."
    This is why I love you.

    I've been cutting back on the makeup that I wear. You look gorgeous without it. I hope you have a great time with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great without makeup. I'm jealous.. I need to cake it on to look decent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts