Lots of Pictures I've Been too Lazy to Upload

Work outfit one day, I thought it was cute.
Me holding in my fat, and pointing at my wicked sweet spibelt.
One of the best Mexican joints in Vegas. I didn't know it existed until I saw it on Skinny Runner's Blog
My Sisters and my nephew Carter eating at Segundo's.
Tater Tot chewing on my Mom's wrist. He is teething.
Pork Taco's.
My very favorite restaurant in Vegas. Maggiano's.. mmmm fried zucchini!

Look it's the Vegas sign!
Carter eating Popcorn. He is so cute.
Ryan playing.
Me and my Brother Sawyer.
Janaye, Me and Alix
The car is red.
My dream engagement/wedding ring. I'm in loooovee.
Broccoli and Tortelinni
A picture while I was running last week.

Comments

  1. Agh, that last picture is killing me, I miss running in Vegas so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics. You are Hawt!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts