LAZY

Oh the weather outside is frightful...
But I need to remember that it's never as windy by my house as it is here in Hender-tucky. I'm kind of deathly afraid of what will happen on my run today. I'm pretty sure I am a zombie right now. Very low on energy, with a camelbak water bottle stuck to her lips, trying to hydrate. Yesterday I did not drink enough water. I actually had some soda, and hot chocolate, and a snickers blast from Sonic. Then I went dancing, and my lower back started to ache and I am just dying of thirst. Which is a problem because, I have low energy... translating to - I'm to lazy to drink - because then I will have to pee - and the bathroom is in Egypt.

Speaking of Egypt. Lybia is near there. Who else thinks Gadahfi needs to be assassinated? Okay. That was out of line. BUT really, someone needs to regulate. I'm not saying it has to be the U.S. although it was breaking news today that we are entering into the situation more seriously.

Japan. Oh my goodness Japan. I am so sad for what is happening there, and so scared for what is going to happen in the near future. Who invented nuclear plants anyways? Why???

Last night I went out dancing. First to a regional dance, then to a house party. A friend of mine is a DJ and he is really good. I love dancing at the parties he DJ's. Only thing. I'm really sore and achey all over, and I think I may be too old for staying out that late. It's either that, or I just am not forward enough to make every minute exciting. Which is probably, mostly, very, true.

Tonight I am going to run 5 miles. Make Peach Chipotle Salsa, and Cake Balls. It will be fantastic, and you will see pictures. HOWEVER, the best part of my night tonight will be SLEEPING, you will not see pictures of that.

Just some fair warning. If you see me on the street today, don't talk to me. I'm in a bad mood. Because I'm tired. YEP. I'm a witch with a B today. SO WATCH OUT!

Comments

  1. I just wrote a humungo comment and it said it 'couldn't process my request' AAGGGHHHHH. Well, short version. Nuclear energy is efficient, clean and safe and far better source of energy than most of the stuff we use now. Unless it gets hit with a huge earthquake and tsunami. Which, even then worst case scenario is they just have to shut it down and cover it with sand. They made a lot bigger deal out of it in the media than it is. Ever since WW2 the word nuclear freaks us out and the media knows it.

    Second, finally something is being done about Libya!! France is leading the way destroying all antiaircraft weaponry and defenses(who knew they had it in them?) and things are finally looking sort of up for the rebels.
    Sidenote:did you notice how when the media(BBC) started to think the rebels may lose they started calling them 'insurgents' instead of rebels? Freaking media.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts