Under Construction / Link Love

This blog is under construction.

Yes. You read that right.

Today, I bought a really sleek and crisp pre-made layout from designerblogs.com. I should have it by next week sometime. Until then... my blog is the same normal whatever, that it has been.

Here are some links that I am loving currently...

How About Orange
Running Off The Reeses (My newest favorite.. so freaking hilarious!)
Running Mommy (Beautiful Mom living and running in Abu Daubi.)
The Lawsons Did Dallas (If you do not already subscribe, do so. It's the BEST.)
Runners World
Oh She Glows (She inspires me.)

Basically they are all amazing. I love reading blogs. It's so interesting and seriously hilarious.

I just ate 3 slices of pizza. It was super greasy, and it feels like I have a film of grease on my throat. BUT it was good going down! Now, I will regret this in a few hours when I take my sore butt out running after work. It's a beautiful day outside, and I don't normally run on Saturday's but OH MY GOSH it is GOREGOUS. I am not passing this up. No way, no how!

Comments

Popular Posts