Today I Believe



I believe that time goes by much faster when you have a task to do, otherwise you seem stuck between 7 and 8 feeling like you aren't going anywhere.

I believe that true freedom can be felt when running, pushing through the urge to stop and going forward no matter what.

I believe that my Mom is one of the smartest women alive. Especially now that I am older, and more agreeable.

I believe that there is nothing you can't do if you set your heart to it. Forget about your mind, it's all about your heart.

I believe that toilet paper is a very good invention, and I'm glad that it's gotten softer over the years.

I believe that God is real, and Christ is my Savior.

Comments

  1. "I believe that toilet paper is a very good invention, and I'm glad that it's gotten softer over the years" Oh Shelby! You crack me up. Speaking of toilet paper - the peeps who moved out of where we live now left some toilet paper behind in the bathrooms. It is the softest ever, I really want to know what brand they were buying!

    I don't have a love for running, but I am very interested. Any starters tips?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts