Something Wrong With This

90% of the time I feel like blogging is like speaking at a conference. Except that, the entire audience is wearing headphones and facing the back wall.




I went running today and I actually ran the entire time. I didn't stop to walk once. THREE MILES OF CONSTANT RUNNING! It was amazing, and I know that it was only possible because I read my scriptures and said my prayers before I went. Cheesy, but true, because God is a whole lot more willing to help if we put in the effort.

I bought this fancy smancy camera and I haven't taken many pictures with it. I'm going to go on a photo adventure sometime this week and take pictures of things that I think are beautiful. It's needed.

There is this Sadies dance coming up for all the Single Adults in Las Vegas and I'm thinking of going. Who I will ask, I have no idea. I have an idea but I'm just not sure. I want to figure out a famous couple to be first. Because I have no ideas.

I think I look my best right after running. Just like how I used to love to have boys see me right after girls camp. After a week of no showers yes, I smelt horrible, but I looked real. I hate make up, it is my arch enemy.




I want to stop eating so many processed foods, but the eliminates everything. haha okay, maybe not. I just want to figure out a CHEAPER way to be healthy. Why does it seem so expensive to switch over to the good side? PSBTW I haven't had a soda at work since last Thursday! BOOYA!!!!

I have no money, and it's kind of nerve racking. Mostly because my work gives us our paychecks on different days every month. It's like I never know when I will have the funds again. BOO.

I love my blog. I love what I write about. I love that I blog about my exact thoughts. I love that it makes others uncomfortable and I love that I won't stop doing what I'm doing. I'm not blogging for anyone but myself, and I need to remember that.

I love A Fine Frenzy my favorite song of theirs is... Whisper.

Comments

  1. The easiest way to eat healthy for less, I've found, is to make a list of X amount of meals for X amount of days, and shop accordingly. I also don't eat too much meat, so I save big there :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts