Saturday Night

 Janaye and I
 Janaye's Yoga
 Ooohh yeah!
 I love this picture!
 I couldn't get up on top of the barriers, it was hilarious.
 Sup Friends!
 I don't care what you say, I love my croc's!
 This is an inside joke, but just know it is hilarious.
 Stir Fry and White Rice
 Umm yeah, dessert.
 Balloons are funny.
 My brother Sawyer and his balloon.
 Our balloon friends.
 Me and my brother Sawyer.
 Balloon Crazayyyy!
 Bahaha sucker!
 Hello? I love you.
Yes that is a piece of steaming poop on his arm. hahaha

Comments

  1. is it weird that i knew you were at lone mountain within like 3 pictures? i love that mountain. I used to climb it, 3 times a week during the summer, it was an awesome workout. I would park on the side of the park at the front(?) of the mountain, climb the steep side and then when i got to the top i would find the trail that goes around back and run down it, it was intense, scary and a ton of fun. good times

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look silly in these pictures. But Sawyer looks super silly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts