I Believe In This : Products Post

When I seriously enjoy the fruits of a product,  I can't help but spread the joy to the entire world! So here we go, these are the products that I believe in.. enjoy!
1. YES TO Cucumbers Facial Wipes
Facial Towelettes Image
These things make your face feel softer than a baby's bottom. I wouldn't lie to you. I'm thinking about trying their other products, they have tomato, carrot and blueberry. Almost all natural, and best of all (for someone lazy like me) no water added!

2. Green Monster Smoothie
IMG_7981
These things save my life every morning. I love, love, love them! To learn more about the movement look here.

3. Physicians Formula Organic Mascara
Physicians Formula Organic Mascara - Ultra Black
I have very sensitive lashes. If I wear regular mascara my eyes start to itch and turn red. It's a sad sight to see. So, I wear organic mascara, this mascara is amazing! I don't think it's waterproof, because I've had it run on me, but it's great nonetheless.

4. Dove Ultimate- Visibly Smooth

I use the Wild Rose scent, but it's the same difference. This deodorant is supposed to decrease the apperance of stubble over time. It works for me! I love the smell of it too, so that's a huge plus.

5. Physique 57
Physique 57™ Classic 57 Minute Full Body Workout
Physique 57 is amazing. It is a great workout and I love it. I haven't done it in two weeks, but I'm starting back up this week. It is a kick-your-butt workout. There is no lazy moment in this DVD. You could have just this one DVD and still get a total workout after months of using it. I love it!

6. Nike Free Run+

These shoes are bomb. They are my new running shoes, and I can't believe I've gone this long without them. I can't really exlpain why I like them so much, but I do. They are really comfortable, but structured. I'm going to buy some in-soles for them, for that extra padding, but they are amazing on their own!

That's all I've got for now. What are products that you love? Does anyone have any suggestions for good water-bottles (to run with) or running gear? Let me know!

Comments

  1. What recipe do you use for your green monster drink? I've been thinking about trying it out but have no idea which recipe to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you tried vibram 5 finger shoes? i love them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts