February

There are some things I want to do in the month of February that are very important. They might seem small, or just kind of ridiculous, but I want these things to happen and I am going to try and make them reality. Even if this means I have to do it all alone.

- Eat at Pin Kaow- one of the most legendary Thai resturants in Las Vegas. I hear so many good things about this place, but no one I know would dare eat Massaman Curry with me, besides maybe my beloved Jane. Who isn't here. LAME.

- Make the Heart decorations from howaboutorange.com and hang them in my room.

- Finish reading Jane Eyre before Valentines Day.

- Do all of my reading for class before it is assigned. Maybe show those teachers a thing or two? Okay, okay maybe not. I do want to stay caught up though.

- Go on a date with a boy. Even if I have to ask him. Which reminds me, I was set up on a Fast Track date and I still haven't called him back.  Oops!

- Meet at least one new person a day. Which means introducing myself to my classmates at school. Yikes, this might be tough.

- Eat some salad. You know, the green stuff with carrots and tomatoes... yeah.

- Spend more time with my nephew's Carter and Ryan, they are the best! Oh, and the cutest!

These things are subject to change at any time. If I don't do them, oh well! I don't do them. These are just things that I know will make me happy, and help me to have fun in life. Which are good things. Right? Right.
What do you want to do this month??

Comments

  1. I've heard good things about that restaurant too! Haha. But I have an irrational fear of eating alone, and all my Vegas pals went back to school. Sad face :-(

    I'd totes try it with ya! haha except (even though I went to Arbor too) I'm kind of, sort of, really a total stranger to you...sad face times two :( :(

    Bummer. LOL and your list is most definitely not silly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fast Track Date...my ward in SLC started that and my friend took it down to Vegas and the idea is spreading. Go on it now! I three times I never got a call for one, so i've given up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts