Down With The Sickness

I was sure when I woke up yesterday that I wasn't in the same body I had been in when I went to sleep. I woke up with a strong thirst and a chronically dry throat. Nothing would quench it, and I knew I was dehydrated. Not only did I know that, I also knew that I would be throwing up soon, and I couldn't pray that fact away. So, after a night full of dancing, root beer pong, buffalo wild wings, and 5 hours of sleep... I puked my guts out for 3 minutes. Then, I couldn't sleep for the rest of the day. We had company over, and a family BBQ going on, but I couldn't get myself to budge from my bed (which wasn't even comfortable). All I really wanted was for my Mom to come sit by me and hold my hand. That, did not happen. She did however bring me 7UP and Saltine crackers all day and night. ((Thanks Mamma))
When I woke up this morning I knew I had to get something done. So, I watched a couple hours of house hunters then flipped open my computer to HULU to catch up on my shows. Yep. When I have the day off, I hate doing homework. Even though I know I have my first test on Thursday, and that I'm going to fail, and that I have a ton of stuff due for sociology. Today, I didn't care. I blame it on my, "recovering" theory. I also didn't run, just like I didn't run on Saturday when I was supposed to.
I'm a horrible, no good procrastinator, and it's time I just admitted it. I even put on Jeans and a T-shirt an hour ago to prepare myself to go bowling tonight. Then I had a slice of meatloaf and stalked old pictures and decided that I still don't feel good.
Today was not a good day.
My back still hurts.
And I want to go home.
(Weird, seeing as I am home. I know it's weird to say, but it's true..)
I want to go home.

Comments

  1. I read the title and the whole time the Disturbed song just kept playing in my head

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts