10 Things I'm Thinking About

All my blog posts are becoming random thoughts. Because I just have so much to say. The problem is that I think of a ton more things before I start typing, but as I type they are lost. Which is really sad, because I have some pretty interesting thoughts.

First. The past two nights I have a had dreams of marrying people. The first night was this guy from my ward who I don't really talk to all that often. Then, he turned into Frank. Which was really awkward, it was nice to see his family though, even if it was in my dreams. Last night it was to on of my ex-boyfriends, Cody. Cody is on his mission in Africa. He however, turned into this guy Chris from my work who keeps asking me if I will marry him, and telling me he will convert to mormonism if I do. Funny. In both of the dreams the wedding is over and it's the reception then the honeymoon starts but we never drive in the same car to the hotel we are staying at, then I wake up.

Second. I have had a horrible running week this week, and I want to punch myself in the face for it. I went to this store yesterday called Fleet Feet and they have the waterbottle and the arm band for my iPhone that I want. On top of the fact that the store is like, amazeballs. I need to go back and spend all of my money there.

Third. Have you ever went to the bathroom in the woods? Man, you get some MAJOR squating muscles doing that. No joke.

Fourth. I want to go on dates. Do those even exsist anymore? I'm just wondering because I haven't been on one in ages. Fast track dates don't count because 30 minutes is not enough time to date. Just sayin'.

Fifth. People make me angry. Why oh why can't they put effort into anything? I mean, come on... I'm not going to elaborate on this, I'm just going to leave it at that.

Sixth. To those friends who I make fun of, and you make fun of me, and it's a mutual agreement that we won't get angry with each other. I break the contract. I'm tired of being rude to you and I don't think it's funny anymore. You have hurt my feelings more than I have ever shown. I'm sure it goes both ways. I'm sorry, and I don't want to joke around anymore because there is always a little bit of truth to every joke. I know I say stupid stuff sometimes but just leave it. I'm sick of it.

Seventh. Drugs are bad. Don't do drugs.

Eigth. I want to go out of the country for something. My friend Liz is in China teaching english to little kids and I wish I was her. She is having so much fun and doing something awesome. I wish I could do that.

Ninth. I really want to party. I want to party like there is no tomorrow and like there is nothing holding me back. I need to party, if I don't party I'm going to explode.

Tenth. I don't think I will ever catch the Beiber Fever. Someone said something about him being the next Michael Jackson and I almost died a horrible death. M.J. cannot be replaced, he is the PRINCE OF POP, dead or alive. I love me some Michael. The Beibs has nothing on him. NOTHING!

Comments

  1. haha the dates thing. i should go on one of those sometime, im just too picky about it and i worry too much about having to finish a date if i find out early on that the person i asked is actually really annoying. yes, i just dodged one of those bullets the other day. so i think my method of not dating is working...however sadly is also counter productive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever gone to the bathroom in China? Major squatting muscles there too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts