Update on LIFE.

I notice little things. Like today, when I looked behind me in my history class and saw this boy and girl talking to each other. The boy, from first glance, seemed like an emo-punk kind of guy, and the girl was wearing hollister (do I need to explain any further?) It wasn't the fact that they were talking to each other that had me stare at them for a couple seconds longer. It was the fact that the boy, looked shocked, kind of like he had never talked to a girl before, especially a blonde girl. I think it might have been a seriously epic moment for him. Later, I saw him walking on the sidewalk outside of campus. I'm kind of weird like that, I notice little things (like I said).

How's school you ask? It's alright. I think I'm going to have a lot of heartbreaking moments in my sociology class because my teacher has made it clear that he could care less about religion. In fact, he told us he was atheist. He also explained birth and death as, entering and exiting. I'm not naive to atheism, and I don't judge anyone for not believing in God, but it kind of breaks my heart inside. Maybe just a lot. Sociology has a lot to do with science, and a lot of logic thinking. Like how you don't marry someone for love. EVER. Or how your marriage can't be sustained on Love and Love alone. Yeah, I think it's bull-hockey. BUT I deserve the right to my own opinion and I'm going to keep it to myself this entire semester. I did start the lecture in class today.. thanks to my Mom going over my vocabulary notes with me last night. BOMB!

I'm pretty sure I've taken more notes today, then I have in my entire life. In class, but mostly outside of class. I am taking a history class too and it is very time consuming with the reading and the notes and such. I did however notice some serious connections between my two classes today, and I could add to the lecture because I had learned about those things in the previous class. It was kind of cool.

So, I guess all in all school is good. I hope I can stay motivated, and not procrastinate. I'm very tired, and I need to figure out how I'm going to get more sleep. I just am so worn out! It's crazy.

Do you have a person in your life, at work, school or something that, no matter how good your day is.. you still want to punch them in the neck? I do. I wish I could feel some love, or nuetral feelings about them, but I just can't. It's kind of ridiculous.

I'm going to buffalo wild wings tonight. 49 cent wings THURSDAY! BOOOM!!

Is it just me or does it really bug you when people blog and they don't capitalize the first word of the sentence? The writing could be epic and beautiful, but if there aren't capitalizations, I just can't approve. It's really annoying.

<3
Shelby Lou

Comments

  1. yeah for school being good!
    That is always a plus.


    -theMRS

    read about my thoughts on Facebook UNFRIENDING Here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts