These Are My Confessions

Con·fes·sion

noun
1 : an act of confessing
2 : an acknowledgment of a fact or allegation as true or proven; especially : a written or oral statement by an accused party acknowledging the party's guilt

Once upon a time, I came across this blog that was a confession booth. Every-day the author would write a topic for people to confess on. All they had to do was post a comment in the comment's section anonomyously. I'm going to copy the idea, just not every-day, just today.

I want you, my dear readers, to confess to me ANONOMYOUSLY, anything you feel like you need to confess. Big or small, funny or serious. Take this moment to be completely honest with yourself, and don't worry no one will ever know it is you.

So, fess up!!


And where we go from here, is anybody's guess,
These thoughts I've got inside, ain't easy to confess,
My hand upon my heart, I draw a little breath,
cos I've fallen down, (down, down, down...)
Lyrics from the song "Across Yer Ocean" by Mercury Rev

                      

Comments

  1. I want to conquer to world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have fallen out of love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crushing on a guy who is a bad influence on me, but I could care less!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i told him that if we don't ever work out, i'd be fine with staying friends, no big deal. truth is, i'd be devastated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I tell him that I dont deserve his adoration I mean it. I dont know that I have it in me to be in love with him. But I like the attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think Taylor Lautner is hott.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I secretly am crushing on your friend Ash...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm too sexy for my body.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hate taylor swift

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lie about how I feel so I don't have to answer uncomfortable questions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is hillarious

    ReplyDelete
  12. I re-fold the laundry that my husband has already folded because he does it wrong. Oh and I re-load the dishwasher too. So I guess I should say I have large amounts of OCD.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am secretly crushing on you Shelby! I am just waiting for the right time....

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always have to set my feelings aside for the person I am dating; because it is always about that person. It doesn't matter how I feel, it doesn't matter if my feelings were hurt, their feelings come first and I have to comfort that person.

    And thus I lie about saying I could have done more to help, to comfort, to be that special someone for the person I am dating, because I do not believe that I could or should have done something more. And I bury my feelings to comfort the person I am dating.

    My rant is over. You are totes sweet for allowing confessions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts