Spanish Spokane Shy

One of my goals in life is to be able to speak another language. I really want to speak spanish. So, everyday at work I have some of the hispanic guys tell me a new phrase or word. It's pretty awesome. I am learning super slowly, but I'm learning.
Es tu cupla - It's your fault.
Paz- Peace
Maso Menos/ Asi Asi - So, so.
Feliz- Happy
Bien- Good

Oh, and one of the guys showed me this really cool spanish band from Argentina that I really like. Chino y Nacho. Check them out.. listen to the song Bonita (Beautiful) Oh it's so awesome, I dance and groove to it so hard-core.

Another goal in my life is to drive to Washington State and visit my long-lost cousin Lindsay. One, because I love her. Two, because I have this strange hunger for Washington State that needs to be fed. Trees, green, and a bunch of awesome food with my twin. It would be seriously epic.

On another note, I can't exactly pin-point why, but I am totally not the person I used to be. I have a few guesses as to why, but I really don't want to say them here. I'm not as outgoing, and I don't just talk to people anymore. I used to be the first person to introduce themselves and start the conversation. I'm not like that anymore. It really bugs me that now-a-days when I'm in a crowd I tend to keep to myself or just the people I know. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, I do. I just wish that I have more of them.

The END.

Comments

  1. dude. come now. i would love it so much. it would seriously make my life. and i could show you all the beauty that is washington. and then i could take you to my real home in IDAHO. and show you all the beauty that is idaho. which is completely better than washington, but i'm bias. COME TO SPOKANE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shelbs. Get your butt back out there and be that first person to introduce yourself again! Danielle & I were JUST talking about you the other day & how we wish we could be like that. You're amazing when it comes to meeting friends. I love that about you! BE yourself again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good stuff, although don't say 'asi asi', its that one phrase that for some reason we all remember from those elementary school videos but no one who speaks spanish actually says it. well, i think i've done enough blog reading for today, i better stop before i seem stalkerish.

    ¡Que te diviertas!
    (have fun!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts