Quickly

Love.
I love that my face is completely covered in freckles.
I love that chocolate is delicious.
I love English accents.
I love jersey shore with a weird hate attached to it.
I love my iPod.
I love when my mom buys me pajamas.
I love Brad Paisely.
I love country, everything.

I love.. this conversation I had with a guy at my work.
Rico: Oh.. my knees hurt so bad.
Shelby: From what? What are you 30??
Rico: The war.
Shelby: ahh Vietnam?
Rico: Yeah, the first one.. and if I wouldn't have injuried myself, we would have won!!

What do you love???

Comments

  1. i love my freckles too! it took me so long to learn to love 'em though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love...
    YOU!
    Boys.
    Puppies.
    Fat babies.
    Old ladies.
    Rainy days.
    Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts