Oh Leo!

Luckily, I'm pretty good at holding back my gag reflex. Because at 3:30 this morning I had a beautiful wake up call from mother nature. Mother nature is a rude Mother, she always wakes you up when you are dreaming about all the hott and steamy men from Veronica Mars. Especially my boyfriend, Leo. Oh, I could have punched her in the face. So, today I have taken.. unknown amounts of advil, and a another drug I can't think of the name. I ended up not going to church because my lower stomach and back have decided walking is out of the question. Despite all of this, the only thing making me super cranky is that, I finished season 1 of Veronica Mars and seasons 2 and 3 are at my sister's house.

Well... isn't that enough of my whining? Here are some pictures that I have yet to post. Enjoy!




Comments

  1. also is it gay if i watch that show? im like half way through first season

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts