In Memory

My mind is racing, and it just wont stop. I can't truly believe that what happened yesterday happened. Truth be told, he and I weren't best friends, but it felt like it whenever I saw him. I just can't believe he is gone. There are some lessons in life, that I really wish we could learn differently.

To his family and friends, One day we will see Richard again. We will smile with him, and laugh with him. We will see him dance, we will see him as himself. I can't speak for him on why, or how this came about... no one really can. It just did. A tragedy, I would say yes it was. Yet he would want nothing more from us, then love. Love for him,and for his family. An overwhelming kind of love that surpasses the questioning of WHY. The decision was made,and can only be mended with tears, laughter, and service.

I loved him. He was a genuine spirit. He is a genuine spirit.

<3

You're a stunner, you're a star. Love your life, Live it well.

Comments

  1. My heart is breaking for you Shelbygirl. I cannot imagine what you, his community and his family are going through. I can't imagine the strength it would take for him to do that (a lot of people call it "the easy way out". I don't think it's easy at all. I don't agree with the choice, but I think it would take a lot of courage to do). Keep thinking of the good things. His memory will live on in photos, as well as in your mind with his laughter and his smiles.

    Things like this make me so glad that some day we will have all the answers and we will see them all again. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts