I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!

The title has really nothing to do with the post. I really just love Will Ferrel on Saturday Night Live, he is incredibly funny. I have so much to blog about. Like, how I went bowling with Alix and Janaye the other night, and totally won BOTH GAMES. Or about the time I started a paint-by-number painting of a wolf, and how it will be so feirce. I could talk about how I'm in the process of creating a spot in my home that allows me to be creative. I need a place to let my spirit roam free.

I'm taking inspiration from different places such as...

   
Bookshelves-6_300


Contemplating doing the whole 5 Senses Friday thing. I really like the idea. I found it HERE on this new blog that I love, love, love to read. I also like her Today I Believe series, and think that her beliefs are beautiful.

I would blog about all of this, but you see.. I just don't have the time in the day. Life is only going to get busier, and I hope that I can catch up before it does. So, here's to trying harder and behing happier. CHEERS.

Comments

Popular Posts