Happy Ever-After

4a55589ad1cb4958a25e0c279dd53e46_7.jpg


I went to the temple last night. I love the temple and the peace that you can find there. I love it when you can feel in your heart a sure happiness that you know is never ending. Do you know that feeling? It's an amazing thing. Most days I forget that happiness and I get angry and annoyed so quickly. I forget that the people that are in my life are there to teach me, to help me to learn patience, and make me grow. I really hate growing sometimes, I think that Peter Pan had the right idea when he said he wanted to be a "kid forever". Well, obviously that's not going to happen, and for however much I hate growing, I love the outcome of it. I'm completely certain that if we let others teach us, and open our minds to new opinions and love from others, that we will have a "Happy ever-after". All we have to do is humble ourselves and have the patience to let others influence our lives for good.


Comments

  1. oh how I love the temple! It just gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelby! I know you already know this but I love reading your blog! So you totally update more so I have something read while I am a) procrastinating homework or b) bored to tears at work.
    Great thanks! :)


    http://taylorswrinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts