Happy & Angry

5- Yesterday, the thing that made me the most happy was that it was my Half Birthday. Sadly enough, I couldn't take myself out for lunch because I am completely broke, and just waiting on my next paycheck to be able to pay ALL of my bills. Cross your fingers for me. I was happy to have it because, it reminds me that I am only 6 months from 21, then I can go clubbing! WOOT!

6- Today, happiness came in the form of a little baby boy. I'm no longer sick, so I can hang out with my nephew Ryan now. I went to my sister's house and held Ryan while he took a nap. I love that little boy with all of my heart. He got the hiccups right as I was leaving, and he was so angry, he HATES the hiccups. Poor baby! I can't wait to see him again soon!

I am actively trying to force my mind to not think so violently. I am sad to say that I have an issue with thinking violent thoughts. Violent thoughts come to me around every corner, punching people, lighting things on fire, and other things like that. I don't want to list everything, because I don't want you thinking that way. I'm not trying to be silly either, I'm talking in complete seriousness. When people annoy me I get so angry and my patience just crumbles to the ground. I keep telling myself to BREATHE, and to think POSITIVELY. It's just so hard, and I'm really disappointed in myself for getting so angry, and having such mean thoughts. I wish I had patience, and a kind heart, and that I let things go instead of being hurt by them. I'm stronger then this, it's just really disappointing.


What do you think about having angry thoughts? Losing patience, and getting annoyed?

Comments

  1. Oh I get pi-issed when someone upsets me. I wind up saying things I regret (just in private thankfully), and then I feel horrible. I also have a problem where I do. not. like. certain people and it lasts for forever, so I'm trying to let go of what bothers me and find the good (which can be hard to find).

    You're definitely not alone in this one! Happy late 1/2 birthday lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are so going clubbing together!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts