Goals, the lack thereof.

3- Today I am happy for hair stylists. Who know what they are doing. I got my hair done today, and I'm pretty sure there is nothing better then getting your hair done.

Proof.

I read this blog post today, that someone else posted about. I really liked it, it was a really inspirational thing for me to do. Go HERE and read it. Make sure you have a paper and pen, and some really good upbeat music. 

I can't tell you how badly I wish I would have prepared for this new year. It just came, seriously it was Christmas then BAM!!! Another year of life. Where did it come from? I am so not prepared for this crazy crap to be going down. I don't have any goals for this year besides, SURVIVE. I've got a lot of thoughts and possible goals, but nothing set in stone. While everyone else is out running and eating healthy, I had a brownies and ice cream for breakfast. YUM. I will get better at this. Maybe.

I will.

So will you.

Get off your couch.

Chase your dreams; down the street or across the country. Whichever it may be.

Tell me what your goals are.

What should mine be?

I love you guys.


Comments

  1. Agreed! haha. Where do you get your hair done?

    And, well one of my goals is to actually meet my goals. LOL I know I was supposed to help you out with your blog header/layout like, a month ago, and I kind of fell off the face of the earth. So sorry :-/ If you ever need any help again at anytime, I'd be glad to make it up to ya :-)

    happy new year!
    jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so pretty!

    And don't worry about the resolutions. I don't have any this year that I didn't have the year before.

    And as far as diets...I brought treats in yesterday and broke a ton of people's resolutions. It was totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts