Blog from the iPhone

I should have blogged yesterday. Heck, I should have done a lot of things yesterday. But I was so tired. Then, my cold that I was starting to get, got worse. In all under an hour I had the headache of the century and couldn't breathe without coughing up a lung. It was horrendous. Right now I am contemplating even leaving my house today. But, it's Sunday so I will leave and go to church to start my first set new years resolution. That is to bear my testimony every fast Sunday for the entire year. I did it last year too so I'm sure it will be one of my simpler goals.

Another goal is to be more optimistic. So for everyday of the year I am going to write about something I am thankful/happy for. Of course I will probably just write multiple things on one day. If you want to go back and see previous thankful things you can go to the label 365.

1- I was happy because I got to my favorite part in my favorite book, Jane Eyre. When Mr. Rochester tells her he loves her. So romantic.
2- I'm happy today because I have cute pets who I can sit with when I feel sick. I love my dogs!

What are you happy for? What are your new years resolutions??

Comments

Popular Posts