AGHHHHHHH

I don't doubt that many people call me a "B-Word" behind my back. Which is something you should doubt. You shouldn't be thinking that other people hate you. It's just that... I have these intense and all-incompassing mood swings just a week before THE WEEK OF ALL WEEKS. It's a horrible condition that I wish I could alter, but I'm just not sure how. Do you know what I'm talking about? When you can feel yourself getting annoyed. When you feel your teeth start to grind, and your eyelids start to droop. Does this make any sense?

I can feel it.

The anger, the frustration. I can feel the horrible words coming to the front of my brain and the tip of my tounge. I just want to shout out in rage at everyone that passes me. Then, two minutes later I am tired, to exhausted to do a thing about ANYTHING. A few more minutes pass and I have tears welling up in my eyes because of nothing. It's so frustrating that it makes me angry and the vicious cycle starts once again!

Despite all of this NONSENSE I have something for YOU.

Go HERE

Now, doesn't that feel better??

Comments

  1. I doubt anyone who really knows you would call you that word, love. You've had a hard week - we understand, everything you're going through emotionally is tough and you're bound to have ups and downs. I wish I could make it better...

    Hm.

    Try watching this (totally worth a laugh, especially the bit at the end)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyKh4cI62CI&feature=topvideos

    Freaking love your face! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been feeling this way for the past few days. i just want to yell at people for every stupid thing they do. that little link was cute and totally brightened my day up!! keep it up shelby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts