What do you want for Christmas?

You know what I want for Christmas???? 

I want you all to be happy, have fun, and be healthy in this coming new year. My Christmas wish is that everyone has a fantastic year, and makes the most of every trial and opportunity that they have.

Merry Christmas everyone! You have received the best gift of all, LOVE! Because I really do love you! Even if I don't know you. Oh and P.S. bytheway, if you read my blog and haven't commented, do so! I would love to read about your life too. Also, tell me what it is you'd like to see more of on this blog! I'd love to know!!

What did you ask for, for Christmas this year? What has been your favorite Christmas gift so far?

Comments

  1. I would like to see more pictures of us hanging out. AKA any pictures of us hanging out, because we swapped numbers and we pretty much need to hang out post haste (I just liked saying post haste).

    Thanks for being such a sweet friend, I'm blessed to have you. LOVE YOUR GUTS! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! But I hear your newest nephew Ryan is super cute. I would love to see more pictures of his cute little face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I haven't opened any gifts yet, and my list was pretty unexcting, so I'm anxious to see what sort of surprises I get this year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts