It's Late - This is Funny

None of you may understand what half of what I'm saying means, but I'm just going to write it anyway. Inside jokes are hilarious, and late nights with my best friends are what make them even more funny.

Janaye: How can you tell when it's a good time to go star gazing?
Shelby: Ummm... When you can see the stars?

I called Janaye from my work phone the other day, and she doesn't have the number. I forgot that she didn't and when she picked up all I said was..

"Hey, it's me"

It sounded super creepy and stalkerish... so say it again in your creepiest voice. Think, pedi-stache, slicked back hair, beer belly, wife beater.

"Hey, it's me..."

* You should feel lucky that I didn't put that cement around your ankles when I had the chance...*

Shelby: Man, I'm not going to lie, this Ring (Ring Pop) is making my finger sweat.
Janaye: Maybe you should take it off your finger, and give it a breather.
Shelby: Umm, no thanks!

Janaye: You love being friends with me, don't you.
Shelby: *Silence*
Janaye: *Grabs my head* SHAKE YOUR HEAD YES!

Then we can watch him from our apartment.

Janaye: You're bored and have nothing to do, How would you text that to me?
Potential Baby's Daddy: Boa...
Janaye: I'm OUTTA HERE!!!!

Janaye: UGH! It stinks in here...
Alix: Maybe you should close your mouth!

CHEYLA!

WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh man, I can't stop laughing. I need to go to sleep PRONTO. Tonight was funny. The past three nights have been funny. I can't wait to see what awesome-ness lies in store for tomorrow! WOOT!

Comments

Popular Posts