iPhone Goodness

About two weeks ago, I got an iPhone. My life has changed dramatically since. Okay, maybe not dramatically. It has changed though, and that is good. I can now keep up on my tweets on the go. Read my scriptures wherever I want. Oh, and play Angry Birds. It's pretty sweet.

Some of my favorite features are;

The camera- HELLO it's awesome. Here are some pictures from it.

 Baby Ryan
 My lunch last Saturday... yumm
Auzzie getting out of the groomers

Ryan, doing the salsa. haha
Me and my brother Sawyer

My Mom feeding Ryan,and Auzzie being jealous.

How it keeps your entire conversation with someone, and you can go really far back to see what was said. I like that, a lot.

Umm hello MAPS. I have a gps on my phone! It's killer. I love it. I can stalk people much better with it, and if you think I'm kidding, I'm not.

The iPod on it. I only have like 20 songs on it, but I love to be able to just sit it on my desk at work and listen to my own jams. It's pretty sweet.

YP- The Yellow Pages app. Freaking amazeballs. I found a really good groomer for my pup with this app. Check it out, look how cute my puppy is!!

That's all I can think of right now. I really love it though. I think it will be well worth the monthly bill. Even if it's over 50 bucks. baha WAY OVER. I still love it!

Okay, okay enough promotion for APPLE. I know ya'll have different kinds of phones. So...


What kind of phone do you have? Do you just looove it? When did you first get a cell phone?

Comments

  1. I have some sort of Samsung, Verizon wireless phone. I love it. I don't have a data plan, but I don't need one.
    What I do love is that the phone can flip to be the regular number pad when making phone calls, and it can also flip differently so it has a qwerty keyboard for texting. It is awesome.

    I first got my own cell phone either on the mission for area cell phones, or when I got off the mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a sanyo incognito with boost. i have to say, i am glad i got an ipod touch instead of an iphone. the touch was really awesome and i was pretty deadset on getting an iphone. luckly i waited because just as with most things, i found myself bored with it fairly quickly and there is no way it would be worth the hundred dollar monthly bill, but to each their own. im happy with my 50 dollar a month for unlimited everything :)

    tho i have found boost works a lot better in SLC than vegas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the iphone in July and I l-o-v-e it! It's amazing! Even if its extra a month, it's worth it to me.

    You should play Words with Friends. One of the best apps! 8)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts