BIG TIME

 On Day 4 I went on vacation with my two greatest friends. We left early in the morning and got to our destination, Provo, Utah at around Noon. We ate lunch, and then went to hang out with my favorite house in the world. The house of boys in Provo, that is the greatest place in the world, in my opinion. We hung out all night, ate out for dinner, and watched Count of Monte Cristo. Which is probably one of the best movies of all time. It was fantastic.
Day 5 was Fast Sunday at church. I had the great privilege to be able to go to my old ward in Provo and bare my testimony of the gospel to a group of half-strangers, half-loved ones. I miss that ward with all of my heart. I got the best advice ever, from my old Bishop, and I look forward to using it in my life. We ate dinner with the ward, then headed to Salt Lake. We went to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional at the conference center. It was so good, the music, the lights on temple square, and of course the talks. We had a great time. This night, was a crazy one. Like a movie, really. I can't even explain, but I will eventually.
 Today is Day 6, and we headed home to Vegas today. We played Smurf in the car, along with MadLibs and talking about life, and all the decisions we each have to make. I think that today, was a good day despite the driving. (I kind of hate driving)We spoke about the gospel, and boys, and school. Did you just read that word on my blog? School? Yes, you did. I am working on a post for ya'll about all the insane crazy, and mundane things that have happened in my life. I think tomorrow, I am going to try and just keep quiet and meditate for most of the day. I need the space, and the time to think. I have some very big decisions to make.

Comments

  1. the day 6 outfit is so flippin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I also like Day 4. So happy! Sorry I missed you while you were here :( but I'm glad you got to see everyone and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're necklace in the last picture is really cute. Now I'm kicking myself in the teeth because I saw a similar one at Forever 21 earlier today and didn't buy it. And I KNOW it will be gone by the time I go back :(

    Yay for school! Well, not really "yay" but youw know what I mean...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts