Aspire?

This week has been a seriously crazy week. I'm not sure I could even put into words the way this week has gone. An emotional rollercoaster of sorts, but rollercoasters are supposed to be fun, and what I had to do... wasn't fun at all. Scary, sad and so not fun.

There are, however, always funny things that happen in our lives. Like this blog post, that I almost peed my pants reading ... >Hilarious< Thank goodness I stalk people's tweets, or else I would not have had a good laugh this week. Thanks Aubrey, I luh you.. and your funny friend.

Remember how I'm taking the 30 for 30 challenge? Oh my gosh, I still am... but I'm about to quit. Not because I can't not shop for 30 days, but because I am starting to hate the clothes I HAVE to wear. I think I might just post pictures of my outfits for the week at the end of the week, for the rest of the month. It is just not the challenge for me.

On top of this, I went to register for some classes at the College of Southern Nevada and all of the classes are FULL. Except one, and I snatched that up! You better believe I did. I'm only taking two... MAYBE three classes this semester. I'm hoping it will get me back into the school mode without burning me out. FUN.




Yeah, we are hot. Just sayin'.

I really want these gloves from Anthropologie...


Oh and this almost $300 hat too...



*SWOON*

Comments

  1. Shelby! I just found your blog! :) We miss you up here. Hope all is well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat and gloves! It depresses me that Anthro is so gosh darn expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthro is so evil. I want everything I see but could never afford it :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts