Annoying Things

Some stuff just really annoys me.

At work:

Currently there is this guy playing a wrestling/fighting game on his phone, and the volume is so loud that I can hear it all the way at my desk. It echos every where and all you hear is WHICKWHICKWHICKWHICKWHICK. Kill me.

When the printer starts to go off because it's printing something... I really just want to kick it until it shatters in a million pieces.

When service advisors bring customers to my desk and take their paperwork all apart so that I don't know what is where. Which; A) Get's the customer really confused (because I have to have them resign things) B) Makes me really angry. It's not their job, and if they would be patient things would be fine. C) They have no idea what they are doing when it comes to closing out and I want them to go the freak away.

Speaking of closing out... it annoys me when something prints off and I am filing, and the service advisor picks up the paper work and pulls out the piece that needs to be signed and leaves the rest everywhere. Like seriously, don't touch it. JUST DON'T TOUCH IT!

Driving...

When you are driving down the freeway and you see a cop pulling someone over, and the person in front of you slams on their brakes. Like they are going to get pulled over, for going 5 under. Seriously? It's not you. You don't have to stop.

Oh, how about when people don't use their blinkers?? Yeah? Who else is with me!!?

Sitting in traffic for over and hour.

Friends...

When people who you love and care about fail to tell you about their lives. Like, it's no big deal that this huge thing happened. I feel like people do this to me a lot. I think that we are super close, and that we are the greatest friends, then I find out later that oh... you wouldn't tell me? Why? Am I not trustworthy? Because I think I am? Do you think I will judge you? Because I'm pretty much 99.9% sure I never have. Thanks for being so awesome.

The funny thing about the above thing, is that I have only completely seperated myself from one person who did that to me. All the other one's... I still give them all I have. No matter how long we don't talk, or how often we do. I still trust them 100% with my life. I just don't understand it I guess.

So, what annoys you? What makes you want to punch infants? (Not that you would, because that is horrible.) Just tell me what annoys you the very most! :)
(I hope you know I'm just kidding about punching infants.)

Comments

  1. im pretty sure i got the saying "it makes want to punch a baby in the face" from you. ha! yesterday someone on fb was talking about glee and i said that saying. they may or may not have thought i was serious and totally judged me ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Like they are going to get pulled over, for going 5 under. " You most definitely were in Utah following someone from Nevada when this happened, AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT?!

    I hate when people drive slow in the fast lane.

    I hate when people bite their nails (not that I'm married to someone who does that...noooo way jose).

    I hate when siblings don't call me back.

    and I'm bugged by probably 50 other things I'm sure but I'd need to ask Kevin first because I can't remember them but I'm sure he could quote me nagging about them.

    And I know you wouldn't punch infants. But sometimes I would like to punch their mommas. Is that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It bugs the piss out of me when people walk In front of me. Or when people try and tell me what to do. Or when People tell me I can't do something. Or when people try and tell me how to do something I've done five thousand times. And their is more but I don't want to seem like a brat so I am done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts