A Night With Carter

I had a fantastic night the other night. I got to spend it with my nephew Carter and one of my BFF's Janaye. We did some pretty cool stuff. First, we had some dinner at my house. Then we took the treck out to Henderson to go to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory. It's really cool at Christmas time because they have the factory open so you can look at it, and get a free peice of chocolate after. Then, outside they have a cactus garden that is fully lit with a GAZILLION lights. It is really awesome.










After we went there we came back to my house and made a gingerbread house. Carter decorated it, and Janaye and I tried to keep it together. The roof kept sliding off, but it was really fun. He had a good time and that is all that really matters! I love Carter, he is the coolest little kid ever. I can't wait until I can take both of my very cute nephew's places to play with them!




 
Look how cute that Tater Tot is!! SOOO CUTE!

Oh, by the way.. Merry Christmas!

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas BFF! You have the cutest nephews alive (I can say this because I only have nieces - well, for the most part anyway). They are too stinking cute! You're going to have to keep an eye on that Carter - he's going to have girls chasing him all over the playground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are super cute together. I like how you are both wearing your minnesota sweaters! That baby in the last picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts