30 For 30

I'm not a fashionista. Really, I'm the kind of girl who wears sweats and t-shirts out on a friday night with friends. Here's the thing though, I've always been told that when I DO get dressed, and go out... I look weird, or a put things together that shouldn't be put together. I've also been told that I dress like Molly Ringwald from Sixteen Candles. I think this will be an interesting, and very hard, challenge. I challenge, all of you to do it too for the month of December.

Here is the link to the basic rules ----> 30 FOR 30

The basics:

Choose 30 items from your closet, including shoes. The only things that don't count towards the 30 for 30 are tights, jewlery, undershirts, scarves, hats, gloves, and coats (for weather).

Remix the 30 pieces of clothing to be 30 different outfits (or more) for the next 30 days.

Oh, and NO SHOPPING for the 30 days.

My dearest friend Janaye is going to be doing this challenge with me. She has a blog, but she doesn't post on it, maybe this will make her start to! ;) We are going to have so much fun doing this, and I am super DUPER stoked! I'm also really scared, to be honest.

Here are my choices:

Photobucket


Miss Me BKE Jeans from Buckle, Straight Leg Jeans by Levi's from Khol's, Daisy Duentes Straight Leg Trousers from Khol's, Daisy Duentes Black Classic Work Pants from Khol's


Photobucket

Purple Cap Sleeve Dress from Target, Colorful Printed Skirt from DownEast Outfitters, Black Calf-Length Skirt from Forever21, Plum Dress from Target

Photobucket

 
Brown Vest from Khols, Red APT 9 Shirt from Khols, White Daisy Duentes Shirt from Khol's, Multicolor Sheer Tank from Forever21, Black and White Striped Turtleneck from Target, Black Sleeveless Ruffled Collar Shirt from Target, Yellow T-Shirt from Old Navy

Photobucket

 
Purple and Black Striped Sweater from Target, Green and Blue Military Cardi from Forever21, Orange and Tan Sweater by Free People from Nordstrom Rack, Blue and White Floral Cardi from Old Navy, Black and Grey Sweater by Simply Vera Wang from Khol's, Brown Cardi from Forever21, Short Tan Jacket from Heritage1981, Red Cardi from Target

Photobucket

 
Green and Brown Tom's from Tom's, Black Floral from Payless, Yellow Bow Tie Shoes from Old Navy, Black Mary Janes from Target, Black Boots from Forever Young, Brown Cowboy Boots from Khol's

I'm almost 100% positive that there is only 30 things here, but every time I count I get a different number, either 31 or 30 so if there are more than 30 please let me know! Thanks!!


This is day one!


Comments

  1. i LOVE this idea! and I am totally excited to see how you do it!

    Also I love your constantly changing header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think that you look super cute. Ryan thinks so too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I really want to do this, but I don't think I have it in me. I wear too many outfits in one day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts